Pumpkin Seed Fat Bombs
Updated: Oct 20, 2019
By: Reagan Hart
These are DELICIOUS! I’m not the biggest pumpkin pie fan, so I was SHOCKED that I loved these. The filling is creamy, and the coating adds a nice crunch! B’teavon!
¼ cup softened butter
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
1 tablespoon Monkfruit sweetener
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
½ - ¾ cups of lily’s chocolate chips
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tablespoon coconut cream
1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
Himalayan pink salt to taste
1) Use a hand mixer to combine softened butter, coconut oil, pumpkin, Monkfruit sweetener, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to thicken.
2) Microwave chocolate chips in a bowl for 20-40 seconds until soft. Using a fork, mix in coconut oil and coconut cream until smooth. The ganache should be fluid-like, microwave for 10 seconds if it hardens.
3) Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper on it. Remove the pumpkin mix from the refrigerator. Using a spoon, create little balls with the pumpkin mixture and place it on the parchment paper. I can make between 10 and 12 balls with this amount of ingredients.
4) Drizzle the ganache liberally over the pumpkin balls.
5) Sprinkle the balls with sunflower seeds and salt.
6) Harden in the freezer for 30 minutes.
7) Break balls apart and store them in a Tupperware container in the freezer.
Recipe makes 10-12 servings.
Total Fat: 9.6g
Net Carbs: 4.1g
Nutritional information is dependent on brands used.
This recipe was inspired by The Castaway Kitchen’s Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Fat Bombs.
FTC: Affiliate links are used above.