Pumpkin Curry Chili
By: Reagan Hart
This is such a yummy fall chili. If you are a fan of curry, and you’re a fan of chili, you will love this! I keep these things short and sweet, so enjoy the recipe!
1 tablespoon of ghee
1 medium onion, minced
6 diced radishes
4 minced garlic cloves
4 celery stalks, diced
1 teaspoon pink Himalayan Salt
1 teaspoon of curry powder
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1 teaspoon of mustard powder
1 pound of ground beef
1-2 cups of beef broth
¼ cup mayo
Minced Cilantro (I think this tastes like soap… My husband likes it.)
1) Melt ghee in a large soup pot over medium heat.
2) Add diced onion, diced radishes, minced garlic, and diced celery to the pot and sauté until the onion is translucent, stir every so often. This will take about 8 minutes.
3) Combine pink Himalayan salt, curry powder, black pepper, and mustard powder in a small bowl. Add this mixture in with the vegetables.
4) Add the ground beef into the pot and cook until brown.
5) Add in the pumpkin puree and beef broth and bring to a simmer. Bring the heat to low and let simmer for 15 minutes.
6) Stir in the mayonnaise until dissolved.
7) Separate into bowls, place over cauliflower rice if you wish, and add garnishes.
Recipe makes 4 servings
Total Fat: 24g
Net Carbs: 5.8 grams
Nutritional information is dependent on brands used.
This recipe was inspired by The Castaway Kitchen Creamy Pumpkin Chili.
FTC: Affiliate links are used above.